How do we take a video of ourselves signing?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Apr 11 02:42:57 UTC 2007

Hello Stuart!
Thank you for this information. Glad to know about Ivezeen for the
Mac...

http://ivezeen.com/

And thanks for posting something on YouTube for us....I look forward
to seeing it!

Val ;-)