How do we take a video of ourselves signing?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Apr 11 02:54:19 UTC 2007

Hello Stuart!
That was really great! Great to see you face to face and that was a
long video (from a data perspective for storage I mean) but they let
you post it free? Wonderful service and yes...why not use YouTube...

But we have to learn how to take the videos of ourselves first! That
will happen more and more I am sure...

If anyone has info on how to take videos of yourself on the PC,
please tell us...

Thanks once again -

Val ;-)

---------