How do we take a video of ourselves signing?

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Wed Apr 11 05:33:59 UTC 2007

I just used the cheap webcam that I can and a program on my PC called
Windows Movie Maker (which came with my computer when I bought it). It
wasn't the best quality because I have a cheap webcam and poor lighting. But
I warned you that it would be.

Adam