FRENCH-SWISS questions on writing signs

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Wed Apr 11 22:35:53 UTC 2007

WOW!!!
great job!!

Looking forward to seing you there! (look at the swiss LSF by ADAM
and discover what Adam's look like!!) smile

thanks Val for all this discussion on video recording.... Hope I'l
soon find somthing working!!! (I'll let you know)

Anny

mail: acpg at vtxnet.ch