FRENCH-SWISS questions on writing signs

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Apr 12 21:04:59 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 12, 2007

THANK YOU, Adam! I hope some of you will click on these links because
it is totally amazing...Adam learned how to place the written sign
directly on the video clip, like a caption, just as James Short had
done with the experiment with Little Miss Muffet before...I am so
amazed that we can caption like that and I appreciate, Adam, that you
went to so much trouble to learn how to do this...Was it hard to do?
Can you write instructions for us?...I will save it for reference...

Val ;-)