New Honduras SignPuddle

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Fri Apr 13 13:55:15 UTC 2007

Thank you so very much Val!!
    I hope to start adding them little by little as I donĀ“t have them
all written out yet and I am work on a couple of other projects too.
Eventually I would like to translate the interface into Spanish.  What
all is involved in translating the interface?  Is there any way to see
all of the words let say on a web page to bring them home to translate,
then copy and paste my translations back into the SignPuddle?

Jonathan