SW captioned video

rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR
Fri Apr 13 16:30:37 UTC 2007

Hi everybody,

  Just to let you know I think it would be much better to caption the
video in the receptive mode. It seems it would be much easier to
assimilate the writing to the images.

  All the best,

  Antônio Carlos

P.S.: sometimes I manage to get time to read some messages! :-)