Sign maker error

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Fri Apr 13 17:16:11 UTC 2007

It has to do with the size of your screen< I think.  I have a smaller
screen here at work and the buttons are to the right.  At home I have a
bigger screen and the buttons move below the box. I prefer them under the
box, because then they move with me as I scroll up and down the page.

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Gallant, Philippe" <PGallant at mercydesmoines.org>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
04/13/2007 01:08 PM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
cc

Subject
[sw-l] Sign maker error

Hello,

When I am using sign maker and I noticed that my buttons stays on left
not below where the sign maker window is. I noticed from training videos
that it shows below the sign maker window.  See attachment what I mean.
How can I put the buttons below the sign maker window?  Thank you.

Philippe "Philip" Gallant