SignText Editor from SignMail

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Apr 13 22:30:04 UTC 2007

We just tested SignText on a brand new document and it works just fine.
We also tested regular editing and it worked fine.

The only difference is that we "imported" this particular document into
the ASL Lit puddle from a SignMail document and forced it to import
into that puddle using the canvas.php trick that you told me about.

Could that have messed something up? We did a testfoo and testfoo2 in
the ASL Lit to test this theory. Testfoo works fine to edit, but
testfoo2 does not and it was imported using the canvas.php trick you
told me about. We left it there so you could look at it. We or you can
delete it when you have it fixed. We had the problem with both
inserting and replacing. After that, we can't do anything. A reload
causes us to lose all our changes.

Thanks,

Stuart