automatic conversio from expressive to receptive andvice-versa

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Apr 15 17:24:48 UTC 2007

Adam -
Your work is a real blessing because truth be told, without you it
would not have been done...there is great need now, for more DAC
members to help us all with tech support and I appreciate the job you
did...it was very close to being correct...so don't worry about
anything...all very minor...I am not sure how much Receptive will be
used anyway...but at least we are documenting what has to be
remembered...the arrow directions and palm facing directions were the
two areas...I am sending the lessons now...

Thanks again for your help...

Val ;-)

--------