Wikipedia American Sign Language

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Apr 22 01:08:56 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 21, 2007

Cherie Wren wrote:
> Do you want us to all work on the same document, or each take one?
> You mention working in short clips...  Do you mean like I am doing
> with Cat in the Hat?  I do about 4 lines at a time for that, but
> for this it would probably be one sentence at a time?

Good questions!

Hmmm...

That was based on the old concern about writing too much in one
SignText document...

Recently I remember Steve said we could write as long as we wish in
SignText...and I know that SignText will get better and better
now...so I don't know...

Steve...what length would you suggest for one SignText document at
the moment?