Sleeping Beauty part 4

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 22 05:24:28 UTC 2007

Great... looking forward to it! :-)

I had a little trouble with the second video... there's one sign that I just
can't figure out toward the end... it'll be in my "page 8".  I wrote my best
guess at what it looks like, but I still don't understand the sign or the
sentence.  When I get it up, I'm going to ask the list if anyone knows what
it means!!!

Talk to you soon,
KJ