Sleeping Beauty Page 2

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Apr 22 19:10:36 UTC 2007

Rather than discussing each sign individually, here are two writings
of the same video...

Kelly Jo - feel free to ask me questions as to why I wrote the way I
did? I guess the sign for SUCCESS is very different, but otherwise we
are quite close...the sign for SUCCESS is based on the way the DAC
wrote the signs years ago in our old dictionary so I got used to that
spelling...

This is wonderful to write this document...and your writing is fun to
follow and easy to read...I am enjoying this...hope you are too!