Visiting GA

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Apr 23 00:28:17 UTC 2007

Hi Kelly Jo -
That is too bad you missed the school this Spring...Schools vary in
their schedules...May is a strange month. Albuquerque schools also
finish in May. In Albuquerque they start again in August...

There will be other opportunities I am sure...

By the way, do you need the full dissertation by Cecilia Flood? It is
posted on the web now in full and can be downloaded:

http://www.SignWriting.org

Also, there is a PowerPoint presentation on the web, showing Deaf
children from Belgium learning and using SignWriting... It is a great
demo of children's skills:

http://www.signwriting.org/belgium/kasterlinden12.html

Val ;-)

--------