SignPuddle 1.5 reaction and feedback

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Tue Apr 24 03:37:32 UTC 2007

Steve a have a couple of suggestions for your to do list.
1. The login on the first page
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php was confusing for me
because I could figure out where to register.  I figured that if the
login button was there should be a register button on the same page.   I
think that if you remove the login button from the main page and just
leave it in the signpuddles it would be better  or  put a fake register
button to tell the user to choose a sign puddle first.

2. Put a second field for the user to retype the password in case it was
misspelled.  And also someway to retrieve a fogotten password.

I was wondering how having the same username for several puddles would
work  Is this ok?  Being that I can signin before I choose a puddle,
which puddle will I be signed into?

BTW you have done a very nice job on your program.

Jonathan

--

Jonathan & Yolaine Duncan