SVG version of our IMWA symbols

Sandy Fleming sandy at SCOTSTEXT.ORG
Wed Apr 25 18:37:39 UTC 2007

Machado, that is beautiful work, I wish I'd known about it before! Or is
it one of those things you told us before and I didn't realise the
significance of it?  :)

I hope you won't mind me using these in my software, when I start on the
actual programming?

Of course flips and rotations aren't required, these can be handled by
software.

As I said, I'm away for a week, so might not be able to reply right
away.

Sandy