Sleeping Beauty Page 6

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 26 10:10:22 UTC 2007

I looked at the video again, and remarkably, frame-by-frame, the hand is twisted backward (the signer is rather demonstrative).  The hand end in the normal side by side position, but the start point is twisted.

Charles

Charles Butler <chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM> wrote: I would agree that the first sign, left hand is backwards, it would be hard to use that hand as displayed.

Charles

Jonathan <duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca> wrote: KJ,
    First column, first sign. Left hand hurts.
    First column, second sign.  This must be "Look".  In think it might
read better with a back of hand fill, otherwise, it's more like
"Scissor" than "Look"
       Val, the way this is drawn, how would I know if both hand are in
the same vertical plane one above each other or rather one in front of
the other?
Jonathan

--

Jonathan & Yolaine Duncan