Repeated movement

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Fri Apr 27 12:57:57 UTC 2007

I don't think this should be limited to just icons.  It's an elegant
solution that could be incorporated into any writing.
But how to implement in keyboarding?  My first thought is a to assign a
key for "continue last sign as a repeat" and then access the repeat
symbol associated with the sign.  In the case of the arrows, an
arrowhead would be placed at the appropriate location with every press
of the key.  Perhaps the space bar could be used for that if the program
was in the "place sign" mode and not a "typing" mode.

Bill