SignWriting on OmegaWiki ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Apr 29 14:57:01 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 29, 2007

Hello Steve-
This would be totally awesome...a SignPuddle (SignText) ColumnViewer!

Could the column viewer then be placed on a web site, so that people
visiting the web site could view the columns as a part of that web
site? for example, on OmegaWiki?

I am not sure the OmegaWiki site can accept XML or SWML-S...I hope so!

Val ;-)