Sign Names in SignWriting ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Apr 30 22:22:31 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 30, 2007

Everyone -
Stefan has created this really nice-looking chart, with a photo of
each person, with their Sign Names beside their photo.

Stefan sent the chart to me privately because we didn't know if you
wanted your photo posted to the List or not ;-))

Meanwhile here are the Sign Names themselves, without the
photos...let's discuss the SignWriting itself...how each Sign Name is
written first, and then later, if you want the chart with the photos,
just tell us...

I think the Sign Name with the hair below is wonderful!! grin...

More on this later from me ;-))

Can you all read these names?