Norwegian PocketPuddles and SignBank shipped...

Tue Aug 7 15:29:35 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
August 7, 2007

Thank you, Ingvild...and did you see that the SignBank for Norway is
also posted for download on the web as well:

SignBank US for ASL
http://www.signbank.org/downloads/SignBankUS.html

SignBank NO for Norwegian Sign Language
http://www.signbank.org/downloads/SignBankNO.html