writing rules?

Tue Aug 7 21:43:19 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
August 7, 2007

On Aug 7, 2007, at 2:35 PM, Honza wrote:

> yeah I can try, but I dont know who knows about it already and who
> don't.
>
> So I can try to collect contacts and send to you, or send them
> directly. But there is no "archive" like the sw-list discussion on
> the web?
>
> Honza

It's ok..

By the way, we fortunately did not lose our archives...the other
Lists did lose their archives but because of Bill Reese helping us
have a second archives at LinguistList.org, we saved our archives...

SignWriting Archives at LinguistList.org
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html

So I can re-construct the List one person at a time from those
Archives...I just haven't had the chance yet...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help