SignBank 8.5 ASL Definitions of ASL

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Aug 16 02:13:29 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
August 15, 2007

I am working on SignBank 8.5 now. I exported all the signs that have
complete SignSpelling data in the ASL Dictionary in SignPuddle
Online, and then imported those signs into SignBank....

Adam Frost has been working on writing ASL definitions of signs for
the dictionary...Adam writes them in SignText in SignPuddle. Then, I
can open SignBank, and drag and drop the whole SignText definition
into the Definitions field in SignBank and presto! we have
definitions of ASL signs written in ASL...

I am so excited about this! The two programs, SignPuddle and
SignBank, are really coordinating with each other now...Thank you
Adam, for the definitions! See attached...scroll down...