First Draft of the Binary SignWriting proposal for 2008

Sun Dec 2 17:43:16 UTC 2007

Hi Val, Bill, Stuart, and others,

I've created my first rough draft proposal for Binary SignWriting.  This
is the theory behind Unicode, SignWriting, SignMaker, and SignText.
There is a simple logic that makes it fast and small.

I'd welcome any comments or questions.  I'm working on concrete numbers
for the ISWA 2008.  This will be the official symbol set and SSS
numbering for 2008.  Once the ISWA is official in January 2008, I'll
publish the official base symbol encoding data.   Guides will be
available for the BSE and BSW file formats.  All information on
SignPuddle.net is under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0
license.

These standards will be set for the entire year of 2008.  During that
time, we'll review the standards for a possible update in 2009.

Thanks for you review,
-Steve

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help