question on signPuddle

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue Dec 4 13:10:59 UTC 2007

Val and Adam

thanks for your answer

I was asking because I wanted to get back to some vocabulary I did
entered in the swiss Puddle quite a long time ago..... and I wanted
to get all the signs written one specific date (instead of having to
search by words into the whole dictionnary... ) I would have found it
much easily.... but I'll have to find another solution

Steve is there a way to search by the source.... or date....?

thansk for letting me know
Anny