Val - Deaf Europe & MS Office 2008

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 11 03:42:21 UTC 2007

Val,

sorry for not getting involved in SW-L for a very long time - youre allowed
to have me whipped in the market square if youre up for it! ;-)

I was being busy with my latest book project DEAF EUROPE - which is a
"personal journey" through Europe's deaf communities - I will try to cover
as much of Europe as I can.

Good news - there will be a chapter on SignWriting in Europe - i ll get to
ask u a lot of questions later :-)

one question here: MS Office 2008 - for Mac or Windows? Its just that I
thought the Mac version is to be launched in Jan 2008?

Keep up with the good work - as always, ure amazing :-)

Shane

cc Everyone on SW-L