SignWriting T-Shirts ;-))

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 11 21:02:28 UTC 2007

http://www.cafepress.com/shopecumenicon

  Here is an example.  Any company can put any logo (secured) on line for a wide variety of products. Once the artwork is there, people can order whatever products the company has chosen.

  The company goes through, picks the products it wishes to promote, adds a percentage for profit, and Cafe Press does the rest.  They manufacture, store, and ship the product only upon order, so that you don't have to keep any inventory on hand at all.

  Once a month, or once a quarter, they send you a check for the amount of the profit you have designated, they keep the rest as their manufacturing costs.

  Charles

Valerie Sutton <dac at signwriting.org> wrote:
  SignWriting List
December 11, 2007

Hello Charles, Tini and everyone -

I just placed the T-Shirt on the web for ordering. Just go to:

SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org

and click on the link to order...

Joe did not give us the artwork...

What is a Cafe Press page, Charles? That sounds like a good idea...

Val ;-)

--------

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help