NO, that did not work..

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 14 15:58:29 UTC 2007

What you need is Copy, not Copy Image.  Copy Image gives you a black box.

  Charles

Charles Butler <chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Valerie,

  I have the same problem.  Right clicking on anything other than the FULL image (which includes the definition and everything else, seems to generate a black box.  Is this because the symbol on the page is actually a code, not an image?  I thought it was a .gif, but all I get is a black box half the time.

  This may be an artifact that we have PCs and not MACs, and we use Internet Explorer, not Firefox, or a half-dozen other systems.  If have tried this in IE and it often gives me a black box, in Firefox it does about half the time.

  I guess you need another button or something that is "IMAGE ONLY" not definition.  It is frustrating to me as well.

  Charles Butler

Ronald Dettloff <signpreach at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
        I do use Microsoft Word. Your idea seemed to be an improvement. The image pasted as one big black box. I am guessing that the image is there but someone is lost in the blackness.

                                                            Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
  Other Web links:           http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp