NO, that did not work..

Fri Dec 14 16:05:58 UTC 2007

SignPuddle uses PNGs with transparency.  If you right click and copy,
you may loose the transparency setting of the image which will turn all
of the transparency to black.

You have 2 options.  First, you can customize a sign and select white as
the background and disable transparency.  With transparency off, you can
right-click and copy without a problem.  The other option is to
right-click and save the image to you computer and then import the image
file into whatever program you're using.  The multi-step process will
keep the transparency information.

Alternatively, I could default the signs to have white backgrounds
without transparency.  Then you'd need to customize the sign if you want
transparency.

Regards,
-Steve