NO, that did not work..

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Dec 14 16:29:07 UTC 2007

On Dec 14, 2007, at 7:44 AM, Ronald Dettloff wrote:
> I do use Microsoft Word. Your idea seemed to be an improvement. The
> image pasted as one big black box. I am guessing that the image is
> there but someone is lost in the blackness.

Yes. As Steve said, that is because some people want the
transparency...that black box is the transparency

But there are two easy solutions...

1. Instead of Copy, choose Save As...

That will bring the sign to your desktop, and then you can use the
Insert Picture command in Microsoft Word to insert the image from
your desktop...

OR...

2. Click on Customize (which is what I do)

Choose a white background...

Then click directly on the CENTER of the image and choose Copy or
Save As...

Thank you Steve for these excellent features!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help