White Palms Overlapping is coming in ISWA 2008

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Dec 14 16:35:14 UTC 2007

Charles -
You are talking about the need for the new ISWA 2008...all of the
white-palmed hands that overlap in the new ISWA 2008 will be white!!

I am working on that right now...that has NOTHING to do with copying
entire signs as a whole, into Microsoft Word...

So please know that we fully understand about the need for white
palms overlapping...I did most of that work last summer, and now I am
putting the finishing touches on the ISWA and we hope to release it
in January 2008...

Everything will be 100 per cent standard for ALL computer formats...I
use Windows XP too you know...not just Macs...

The ISWA 2008 white palms will exist if you use any operating system
in the world...

Please be patient ;-))

And Ron, if you have trouble using the Customize Button, please tell
us...

Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help