yes, I have..

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Dec 14 17:15:21 UTC 2007

Going strong, keep praying, and thanks for the tips and hard work. Criticism has been my best friend, even though he didn't know it. Ha Ha

Rev. Ronald H. Dettloff, 20880 Ten Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
Other Web links:           http://theshoreschurch.org/ME2/Audiences/Default.asp