technical questions

Thu Dec 20 13:18:02 UTC 2007

Hi Honza,

The new symbol set (ISWA) is not ready yet.  It will be available in
January 2008 under the Open Font License.  It will be available in 2 or
3 flavors: individual images (over 20,000), BaseSymbol packed images
(about 500), and possibly as a bitmap screen font file.  I'll be
providing an open source library for use with the packed PNGs.

The import is limited to creating new puddles, rather than adding to
existing puddles.  I used the import to transfer from SignPuddle 1.0 to
1.5.  Improving the Import feature has always been on my list, but never
important enough to focus on because there wasn't anything to import.
I'd happily improve the Import if there was a reason.

Regards,
-Steve

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help