Happy New Year! SignWriting cards posted...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 31 20:42:08 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
December 31, 2007

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> Dear Valerie and sw-list members –
>  Happy New Year everyone!
>  Good luck, peace, health and caring people around you – so much
> more ... smile
>  Stefan ;-)

Hello Stefan, Anny and Honza!

MANY THANKS to the three of you, for posting your lovely cards in
SignWriting. All three are now posted on the front page of our web site:

SignWriting Site
http://www.SignWriting.org

Anny's card is first, but if you scroll down you will see Honza's and
Stefan's ;-))

Then go to:

SignWriting Cards
http://www.signwriting.org/cards/

and click on number 3...New Year's Cards...and you will see all three
of your cards once again...there are a lot of cards from other years
too, but they are all there if you browse through the web pages...one
by one...

These cards are a treasure we will keep always...

and

HAPPY NEW YEAR once again from me too!

Thank you for a great 2007 ;-)

And also to you all....all joy and peace and happiness in 2008!

Sutton at SignWriting.org