Christmas present

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Mon Dec 31 23:12:54 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
December 31, 2007

Thank you for this lovely message, Tini!

I am glad you got your T-Shirt ;-)

It is a pleasure to have you on the List and I look forward to seeing
both your SignWriting and DanceWriting in 2008...

Here is one of your Christmas cards from a past year....I love this
one....It is great to see handwriting on a card...  Val ;-)