signs for European countries / cities -> EFSLI CD

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue Dec 4 22:49:09 UTC 2007

Dear Stefan

you should probably ask directly to EFSLI (European Forum of Sign
Language Interpreters) organisation to buy a copy of this CD
www.efsli.org.uk

the CD was spublished in 2004

I started entering signs from the videos of this CD  (you'll find
everything under " CD EFSLI" in the search by word button min the
swiss french sign Puddle 1.5....
some are not easy signs... and I'm not sure about their notation...
if anyone can correct me!!!

Begique
Bruxelles
Antwerp
Gent
Brugge
Hasselt
Leuven

Czeck Republic (Republic Tchèque)
Prague
Pzlen
Hradec Kralove
Olomouc
Jindrichuv Hradec

Danemark
Copenhague
odense
Fredericia
Ahrus
Alborg

Estonia
Tallinn
Tartu
Parnu
Narva

Finlande
Helsinki
Turku
Kupio
Jyväskylä
Oulu
Rovaniemi

France
Paris
Lille
Lyon
Bordeaux
Toulouse
Marseille

GREAT BRITAIN
Scotland (Ecosse)
Edinburgh
Glasgow
Aberdeen
Dundee

Still lots of sign to write..... the following countries are not done
yet.

England (Angleterre) Wales, & Northeren Ireland (irlande)  and major
cities...
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Italy
Nehterlands
Norway
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland

ther is lots of vocabulary on geography in our signpuddle.... feel
free to have a look!!!!! you can  access all the signs on geography
entering "liste: GEOGRAPHIE" into the serach by word button)

I've also started a project..... to write signs on maps..... for the
different countries which looks like this.... I'm planning to do
this for the different countries and continent....

for continent..... there are still lorts of county names missing.....
but.... could look like this:it would be nice if other would like
to participate into this project!!

Anny

Le 4 déc. 07 à 15:41, Stefan Wöhrmann a écrit :

> <image001.jpg>
>

> Hi Anny –
>

> I found the information about this CD in your SignPuddle - ;-)) –
>

> Is there a chance that you could send me a copy or give information
> where to get it ...
>

> Do you already have a list of what signs you already transcribed ...?
>

> All the best
>

> Stefan ;-)

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod
ruelle des chambres chaudes 1