Matthew 24:13

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 13 04:34:25 UTC 2007

Hi Jonathan,

Here's how I read that quote:

The one person (or that might be a compound sign meaning "someone" or
"anyone") stubborn obey continue to end will safe.

On the sign for "safe" - does the video crossed wrists to start the sign, or
are they parallel?  You wrote them parallel, but I always start that sign
with my wrists crossed.  And was the sign for "obey" signed near the head?
If so, I would put the head in. . . that confused me a little.

I like the rest of it, though; the last 5 signs were very easy to read. :-)

Kelly Jo