General Arrowhead...Both hands move on same path...

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 19 13:15:54 UTC 2007

This set of examples would be neat to show the shuttle taking off first on top of a plane, and then moving off into space.

  Charles

Adam Frost <adam at frostvillage.com> wrote:
  You're right! I had the left hand behind, not below like I had wanted. That never crossed my mind. So I would have to use surface symbols. That helps. Thanks. :-)

Adam