Matthew 24:13 - Obedient

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Feb 20 12:14:39 UTC 2007

Obedient to God (I guess I see as a single sign, not as two separate signs, that is what is slightly confusing to me) I'd stack them together in a single sign so that the eyegaze would be on top of your facial expression.

  Charles

Jonathan <duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca> wrote:
  Hi Charles,
This is correct. The obedient is in fact "obedient to God"
I have edited it. Please let me know if the way I put it is better.

Thanks

Jonathan