transcribing from video

James Shepard-Kegl, Esq. kegl at MAINE.RR.COM
Mon Jan 1 16:07:01 UTC 2007

Kimberley,

Imagine Gutenburg creating a page block by block -- very time consuming.
But once done, thousands (or today, millions) of copies can be made in short
order.

Two words of advice:
1) If you don't sign, get a signer to assist you.  (You would not want to
confuse an involuntary twitch with a grammatical marker.)
2) The process becomes easier with practice (and a decent glossary file).
But, it is still labor intensive, so plan your time accordingly.

-- James