Video Transcription Lessons in SignWriting

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 3 01:59:04 UTC 2007

>Hello Anny and Everyone!
>It is my hope that we can write and publish new SignWriting  Literature in
>2007.
>
>The Video Transcription lessons on the SW List could help us prepare  some
>new literature for publication...So it would help us in two  ways..provide
>instruction and give us a partly finished document ;-)
>
>To do this we must have participants...So you are the first, Anny, to
>express interest. February is fine with me. What about February 5th -  19th
>for a short video transcription course?
>
>Any others want to learn to transcribe a video in February on the SW  List?
>need at least three people...
>
>Thank you for your positive response, Anny!
>
>Val ;-)
>

>PS. I also realize there is a request for a Handwriting course...we  could
>do a two-week course in Handwriting starting Monday, January  8th - Monday,
>January 22nd. Anyone game? need at least three people  willing to
>participate with me...I will give you a sentence written  in SignWriting by
>computer and we will learn to write that same  sentence by hand...and I
>will show you the techniques I would use to  write it plus create a chart
>of handwritten symbols for you on the  web...if we don't do it in January,
>we could do it in March...one  course a month is plenty for all of us!

Are these courses over the internet or would they have to be in person?  I'd
be interested in both if I don't have to take time off work.  I'm already
planning to come to California in April... I just don't know if I'd be able
to get the time off earlier.
Kelly Jo