Shane's Glowing Intro

Pauline Roberts capyboppy at UKONLINE.CO.UK
Thu Jan 4 22:55:05 UTC 2007

Thanks for that glowing intro Shane.  Indeed I am the one who did the card,
and hope to do some more this coming year, health permitting.   Although
originally it was a "one off"  exclusive for my good friend, he has
persuaded me to think of doing some more.

On the subject of Sign writing!  As a leftie and knowing the problems of
having to convert guitar grid boxes round I wondered if there was any way
of reversing the symbols to make it easier, or if there is any other
solution.

Pauline