Video Transcription Lessons in SignWriting

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Fri Jan 5 01:37:35 UTC 2007

Val,
I was debating whether I should do the video transcription lessons as
well as because I don't do a whole lot of transcription from videos.
But then I got thinking about your offer to be a DAC member, which I
would much like, and I realize that I would probably do some video
transcription as a DAC member for SW services. So I am rambling off to
say sign me up for tis course too.
Adam
PS It was fine for you telling the list about me working as an
interpreter. (I like my job and I like even more having people wonder
how that can be with me being Deaf. Heehee.)