AW: [sw-l] SW Handwriting Course Participants

Fri Jan 5 21:12:04 UTC 2007

Hi Jonathan,

what is the sign for Honduras?

Stefan ;-)

  _____

Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Jonathan
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. Januar 2007 20:00
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: Re: [sw-l] SW Handwriting Course Participants

Hi Val,
    My wife wants to participate along with me.  We will both do the lessons
though she may not participate actively in the discussion because she
doesn't know very much English.  A few of my other students are thinking of
joining, can I get back to you on that on Monday?  They won't be commenting
either but I will post their work here and I will let them know what
everybody had to say about their handwriting.

Jonathan

Valerie Sutton wrote:

SignWriting List
January 5, 2007

OK...Is there anyone forgotten on the list below?

Fun to see how international it is!

SW Handwriting Course Participants

1. Adam Frost...US
2. Stefan Woehrmann...Germany