Kelly Jo - Canadian Association?

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jan 7 01:57:05 UTC 2007

Kelly Jo,

thankfully the academic community in the UK and Ireland seems to be
positive about SW because of University College London's Professor
Bencie Woll and Trinity College Dublin's Pat Matthews - and of course
Queen's University Belfast's guy (moi!)

It will be an uphill battle yes but you will get there eventually.

Shane