Schools using SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jan 7 05:31:25 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 6, 2007

James - Thank you for this description of your work, both in
Nicaragua and in Maine...quite impressive and wow...Portland High
School in Maine...congratulations!

You give such amazing support to your Deaf daughter...

I will share this email with my Dad and Mom, who follow your work and
read all the information you send us...

Val ;-)