SW Handwriting Course Lesson 1 Posted!

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 9 13:08:16 UTC 2007

Is this correct for a flat hand top view?

  Charles

Paul <gebaerdenschrift at plh.lu> wrote:
  :-)

Valerie Sutton wrote:
> Paul, sorry to have confused you...no...the top does not come off a
> hand that has extended fingers...the topless symbols are only in Group
> 10...the hands that are all thumbs...but do not have other fingers
> extended...the topless symbol also exists for the E Hand too, even
> though it is in Group 4...I am not sure you know the Group numbers? so
> I will try to teach that in the Lesson I will prepare...
Yes, i know the group numbers.
First time i see this symbol in Lesson 1, i wrote it like this but
then i read about the /*topless-sign*/ on the site and 'corrected' it
like this
Thank you for showing me that initially i was correct with my writing ;-)
=
Checked by AVG Free Edition.