SW Handwriting Course Lesson 1 Posted!

Paul gebaerdenschrift at PLH.LU
Tue Jan 9 14:59:46 UTC 2007

Charles Butler wrote:
> Cool, thanks Paul.  I thought that perhaps with this new course some
> of the rules might have changed, particularly if one is */doing the
> flat hand without a finger bar with just two lines, since she gives
> that as an option as well/*.
>
> Charles
Yes, i think too, that a few rules will change as time goes by (as a
normal evolution process).
Anyway i don't think that i can familiarize myself with flat hand
writing with just two bars.
You shurely know that Valerie makes a difference between "SignWriting
Handwriting" and "SignWriting Shorthand" (they are completely different)?
Writing a flat hand with only two bars seems to me more like Val's
called "shorthand" (stenographic) writing ... but who knows ...  future
will show if i adopt this way of writing (or even a mix of both) ;-)
And you already mentionned, it is "an /*option*/ as well".

Paul Hendriks <http://gehoerlos.plh.lu/?page=impressum>