Cat in Val's Hat - CONGRATS!

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 11 16:06:18 UTC 2007

Val,

that is wonderful.

Maybe SLCB can write to them and ask if we can do the same thing for
NISL and ISL - but we will wait for you to translate the books into
ASL first and see how it turns out :-)

Keep up the good work!

Shane x