German translation of SignText manual ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jan 12 00:50:01 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
January 11, 2007

Cherie Wren wrote:
> I was working off site today, so I don't know... I'm sure it is
> there, though.  I will find out tomorrow morning.

Oh gosh...well 11 workbooks Level 1, 20 Lessons DVDs, 20 Deaf
Perspectives DVDs, 14 Level 2 readers, Level 3 and Level 4, and the
ASL notepads by Stuart and Philippe in Iowa etc are all there for you
I hope! Please tell us how it goes...

> As for the book, Maybe it isn't German...  It was a translation of
> somebody's, and it had some really good drawings of handshapes...
> Maybe it was Spanish?  Grrr...  I hate that I lost the bookmark.

OK. no problem, Cherie...

First, when Stefan's translation is ready it will be a good reference
source ;-)

Second, it is easy to find the book you mention...they are now under
the Lessons section...

Go to:

Lessons in SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons

you may have to re-fresh your browser because I updated it recently

and click on Number 3: Lessons Books

Click on the arrows at the top of the page to move from country to
country...you come to Spain...Spain has the textbooks I believe you
want, and there is an English translation of their book:

Lessons Textbooks from Spain
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/lessonsw/Spanish.html

or go to Spain:

http://www.SignWriting.org/spain